I have recently done my nails, again. My new nails are purple fade and big sparkles, also purple and silver in color. I was sitting on a bed chatting with my sister while doing them, and wasnt giving my nails 100% attention, but i dont think they turned out to bad.
I decided to do purple because i actually like purple, and i had different shades of purple and i wanted to try the all out...really :) so heres the finished result !
So, to achive this very simple design, I used 3 different purples, a white for detail, and a purple stripper as well for detail that you cant see in the photo. And 2 sparkle polishes a toothpick and a sponge.
polished used names are (from left to right)
Sally Hansen : White out
Revlon : Plum Night
Sally Hansen : No Hard Feelings
Bonita : Lilac Fields
Art Deco : vibrant purple
Color Club : 947 Backstage Pass
Sally Hansen : Disco Ball
Base coat - Sally Hansen diamond shine
Top coat - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
**forgot the plum night in this picture**
To achive the purple fade, I took the plum night, and paintd a couple coats onto the nails. Then, i took "no hard feelings" and sponged on a couple of coats 3/4 of the way down my nail. Then, i took the lilac fields, and sponged on a couple coats of that 1/2 down the "no hard feelings". Once the colors were on my nails, i painted over them with "disco ball" then simply took the art deco, made a couple of flicks in the bottom corner of my nail. I used the white out, and a toothpick, and made 5 dots up one side of my nails. I used a fast drying top coat and, done !!
For the thumb and ring finger, i applied the plum night, in a couple of coats, and once it dried, i put on multiple layers of the backstage pass then applied a fast drying top coat !
DONE !
Thats it really.
I found the backstage pass, a little difficult to use and the plum night is very thin. the lilac fields was a bit thin as well, but it was a cheaper polish and i expected that. I like using the sally hansen polishes, i find they go on very nicely and it usually doesn't take a lot of coats to get the way i want it. But thats my personal opinion :)
I hope you enjoyed my first ever nail explaination of how i did my nails. And maybe next time, i will try to do a tutorial with photos of each step. :)
Please leave me your feed back and let me know what you think of the shiney purple fade <3
- Miss TaraMelissa
No comments:
Post a Comment