I figured, for this post, I would show you some of my "oldies" for nail art ! When i first started, I wasn't much good. well, not horrible, but not the best. I personally feel like i have grown in doing nail art.
My collection of polish has grown, I actually had to get a container for it, and i actually got myself some dotting tools !! and stripers !! (i didnt have any before)
So, i was going thru some old pictures and came across some nails i did before christmas, and for christmas (thats when i started) and i thought it be fun to share them with you !!!
So let me show you some and have fun lol.
These i did for Halloween 2012. My first time really trying something..."nail artish" they are suppose to be pumpkins with weird faces. HA
These I did for winter time. It was the first time i tried anything to do with sponging. I didnt even really know people used sponges for nails ! The little flower things ont here, were made with nail art pens.I still have them, but hardly use them anymore.
My Watermelon Nails ! I dont think they turned out to bad lol. But as you can see, my nails had NO shape and yeah. I didnt do much with them at this point in time.
Santa nails. I tried the sponging again on the tips. I dont think Santa turned out to bad. I was very proud of my Santa :) this was for christmas 2012
Thes were me playig with my nail art pens again. I actually like this one. it was so simple and black and white. i liked it. i did this befoe christmas.
Theres actually more, but these are what Im going to show you. HAHAHA
bit of a change from then, to now i believe. And i feel, im only going to get better. Im learning so many more new techniqes and discovering new colors and color combos.
So i hope you enjoyed this little post about my old nail art when i first started to try it out.
I lov doing it, and learning new things and I hoping to continue :)
Thanks so much for reading and taking a look at y oldies.
Dont forget to leave a comment about what you think :)
Thanks again <3
-Miss TaraMelissa

No comments:
Post a Comment