Saturday, 18 May 2013

Pink, Sparkles and leopard print !

Hello again !
 Trying to keep on top of my posts :) So, my lastest mani is super simple and in opinion, super cute ! I have had a couple people comment on them out and about :)
 Its a super easy, leopard print. perfect for beginners :)


Now, normally i use sally hansen polish. But recently, i have bought myself some Sinful Colors, and i for one, love them! I had to try some of the colors out. so The colors used are...
 
SINFUL COLORS - "24/7"
SINFUL COLORS - "PINKY GLITTER"
SINFUL COLORS - "SNOW ME WHITE"
SALLY HANSEN - "BLACK HEART"
BASE COAT - PRO-FX PROTEIN ENRICHED
TOP COAT - SALY HANSEN INSTA-DRI
 
STEP 1:
 
Now, the first thing is to apply your base coat (as always) and then your colors. I used the "24/7" on 3 nails. and "snow me white" on my thumb and ring finger. The 24/7 i found, took 4 coats to get the color i wanted, which was the bright pink. And 2 coats of the white to make sure it was white :)
 
 
STEP 2:
 
Then, start on your dots of bright pink on top of the white with your dotting tool (or whatever you use for dotting. tooth picks, pens, etc) This is the start of your leopard print ! i did not do the whole nail. I only did the top half and down one side. Once you have your dots in, take a tooth pick, and make ( ) round the dots, and sme C shapes too if you wish (i did)
 
 
 STEP 3: FINAL
 
And finally, (yeap that fast !!) I put 1 thin coat of pinky glitter ontop of the 24/7, just to give it something (plus, who can go wrong with sparkles !) Now before applying yor top coat, i waited about 5 mins, just to allow it to dry a bit to avoid smudging. I put a very healthy amount on as well, so that the brush wouldnt touch the paint :) AND TA DAAAAA
beauty on your fingers !
 
 
Dont forget to clean up around your nails wih a q-tip and some polish remover. Ths makes your new mani look even better !!
 
And thats it. I personally love this mani, and it was super simple to do. anyone can do this, eve with short nails (i consider mine a med length) this design can be done. I know this. because i have done it on short nails before, and it still looks very nice.
 
So thank you so much for taking the time to read, or skim over my new post and I hope you enjoyed it.
Please, leave me a comment and let me know how i did or what you think of it !
 
LOVE !!
 
-Miss TaraMelissa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment