I have gotten behind with my blogging. I been busy with sick childern and myself as well. But lets try to get caught up here shall we ?
This mani i did a bit ago is a saran wrap/plastic wrap nails. I did 2 full fingers and 3 french manis. I chose to do it this way because i really like french manis, and there are so many ways you can do it and its pretty, simple and overall, a good way to go if you're not sure what to do.
the colors i used for this mani are :
SALLY HANSEN - WHITE ON
SALLY HANSEN - "NO HARD FEELINGS"
SALLY HANSEN - "BLUE ME AWAY"
SALLY HANSEN 0 "SUN KISSED"
SALLY HANSEN -"LIGHTNING"
ART DECO -"ICE BREAKER"
BASE COAT - SALLY HANSEN - DIAMOND SHINE
TOP COAT - SALLY HANSEN- INSTA-DRI
So, lets start off step by step :)
STEP 1:
To start, apply your base coat and wait for it to dry. The apply your base color to the thumb and ring finger, I used the "no hard feelings" which is the purple. and the Blue me away, which is, blue.
STEP 2:
Next, take some regular scotch tape (the clear stuff) and place it over your other 3 nails as if you were a french tip. I painted the tips with the other colors. remove the tape after applying the color but before it dries. i take it off right after i apply it.
or else your nice clean line, wont be nice and clean.
STEP 3:
Next, is the saran wrap time. Make sure you have 10 peices of saran wrap (they dont need t be big at all) Now, your nails should be dry before you do this step. or else, i find, it will be like half dry glue just..make a mess.
So i took the blue, and painted one coat of it over the purple, and the take your saran wrap and GENTLY, dab it on the nail. you will see the effect. Do this on all your nails. I used white ont he french tips.
STEP 4:
Finally, to add a little sparkle. Take your stripper, i used the art deco, and apply a line on the french top. right across. i put 2 lines, for more sparkle. But really, use any sarkle stripper that you think will look good with your colors.
DONE !
Add your top coat, and your done !
Dont forget to clean up around your nails to make it look even better !
Personally, i enjoyed doing this mani. it was fun to do, and looked vey spring like with the different colors.
TIP - when doig the dabbing, and u find u took off to much of the top color, or theres to much there, dab a small amount back onto the nail and dab with the saran wrap, gently, again ! i had to fix a couple up this way.
I really hope you enjoyed reading and give it a try if you liked it.
And dont forget, to leave me a comment <3
till next time !!!!
-Miss TaraMelissa
No comments:
Post a Comment